Friday, March 2, 2012

A star is born...but he needs your ideas!

The Blogging from A to Z Challenge is just around the corner (plenty of time to still sign up) and I have started my spreadsheet to get a few thoughts jotted down.

This year, Stormy the Weather Gnome, will have the starring role in all 26 posts.


And, since he is so well spoken (love his accent) the posts will certainly be from his point of view.

I have some great ideas, scenarios and concepts for Stormy for his upcoming appearance on the blog. He's going to do some traveling, perhaps some song and dance, maybe even a little cross-dressing.

But, I thought it might be fun to get some of your ideas as well.

What would you like to see Stormy do for the A to Z Challenge? He's pretty versatile so don't be shy with your suggestions.

I hope you will sign-up, if you haven't already, because it really is a great way to meet other bloggers and have some fun at the same time.

11 comments:

  1. I'd like to see Stormy make an celebrity guest appearance on Survivor, One World. ;-)

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see Stormy spin on his hat like a top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts are going to be awesome.
    Does Stormy ever do movie nights with pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does Stormy have other gnome friends? I'd like to see a visit with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what great suggestions!
    how about a date night?
    or a trip to the playground?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to see Stormy take an aerobics class! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great suggestions guys! I appreciate it! I hope I can pull these off!

    HMG

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun concept! I already signed up. I am so looking forward to your posts Heather. They will give us ALL the much needed laugh as we hope through a thousand plus blogs.

    I burst out laughing with the cross dressing idea.

    I think I'd like to see stormy either surf, hike up the Matterhorn, or tame a lion....

    ReplyDelete
  9. mystery stormy theater 3000

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.