Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Can I order some determination with a side of willpower, please?

Long holiday weekend and I blew it.
Instead of using the mornings to write, I stayed in bed.
EVIL bed.
To think of the pages I might have written.

And what did I tell myself? Oh, you will feel better and be more focused if you get some more rest!

Today, I wrote a paragraph. Not even a whole one. It's a short paragraph. I don't even know if it's good. I wrote it and now I haven't been back all day to look at it.

In my own defense, I wasn't home much all weekend and it was in the 90's Sunday and Monday and that made everything and everyone miserable.

Well, I better get back to it this week. I need to get some of this stuff out of my head! It's just clutter right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.