Thursday, June 17, 2010

Need to cross some fingers please!!!

Today I printed and mailed my query letter and short synopsis to HQN.
Printed the envelopes and everything.

Fingers crossed please.

I don't expect to hear from them anytime soon, if the prior email submissions to the agents are any indication.

So you don't have to keep your fingers crossed, just do it like once and think of me and then you can stop.

At the store I quickly scanned one of the books that would be similar to what I submitted. It was actually a little more risque than mine. I still didn't see any cursing, so that may have to come out, but they can tell me that.

Listen to me, I'm talkin' all kinds of shit again.

Now I can start working on the other story again. They must feel neglected.

Next

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.