Thursday, May 13, 2010

Productive

Well, I wrote about 4 pages of the new book in long hand, which I normally don't do. But my laptop is no longer portable, and I wanted to sit outside, so I had to use paper and pen.
I'm pretty sure it won't be 4 pages when I type it up. That's okay.
I haven't written that much w/ a pen in a long time. Really since school. My hand cramps pretty quick now. I have some damage from cracking knuckles and excessive typing. It was kind of fun though.
Years ago a friend and I would write a story together. I would carry the notebook for a few days and then give it to her and back and forth. I don't know what became of those stories. I know that most of anything I kept of my own I did throw out in one of my many moves.
It's not that I would use them for anything, just to look back and see what I was writing about back then.
Mostly Duran Duran and Miami Vice, I'm sure.
Another friend recently mentioned that she has some of what I wrote. I need to buy her a drink and get that back.
Still no interesting emails from any exciting agents.
Surprise, surprise.
Well, I better get to transcribing before I lose all interest for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.